## Features appreciated by my guests
- Elegant and well-decorated studio.
- Located in a nice neighborhood and quiet street.
- Fully equipped, sheets, towels (a bath towel and a towel are provided per person)
- The studio is equipped with reversible air conditioning.
## Other features to consider
- The check in time is between 2pm and midnight and check out is no later than 11 am on the day of the departure.
- You will have a set of keys at your disposal.
- A twin apartment Divine Sun at the opposite of the corridor has a completely different decoration!
## Housing You will appreciate my accommodation for its location, its decoration and its modern equipment. The studio can accommodate 2 people. It is located on the 1st floor accessible only by stairs. To make the most of your stay, you will have at your disposal:
• A convivial living room: double bed, TV (smart TV with Netflix access, dining table for 2 people).
• Fully equipped kitchenette: refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kitchenware.
• A modern and very well decorated bathroom with an Italian shower and heated towel rail. Separate toilets.
Address: 5 passage de la Brie, 75019 Paris, France
Size: 18.0 m², 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Queen size bed
Prices: 79 EUR - 209 EUR / Night
Stylish studio ideally located in Paris near the Canal Saint Martin and Buttes Chaumont. Ideal for couples, business travelers or solos. The accommodation is equipped to accommodate up to 2 people (1 Queen Size bed). Wifi, TV (with Netflix access), air conditioning, hairdryer are included. Sheets and towels will be provided. Note that the check-in is between 2pm and 0am and the check-out until 11h. For more information do not hesitate to read the detailed description below. :)
The studio is located in the 19th district of Paris. It is a district in which you will find many shops and restaurants. The nearest supermarket is a 3-minute walk away.
Places to visit:
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
- Bassin de la Villette.
- Canal St Martin.
- Halle Secrétan.
- Hop on a barge and have a ride along the Canal St Martin.
- Take a stroll on Canal de l'Ourcq.
- Spend a relaxed afternoon at the park
- The nearest parking is located 3 minutes away (https://zenpark.com/parkings/parking-paris-colonel-fabien-jaures).
- The metro station Jaurès is at a 2-minute distance. The lines 2, 5 and 7bis are served.
- The metro station Bolivar is 3 minutes away. Line 7bis is available.
- The Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports are located at a 20-kilometer distance from the studio. WELCOME TO DIVINE MOON !